Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A brother's love.

"Sometimes we allow our emotions to get the best of us and cloud our judgement. But nobody is perfect right? All I can do when I stumble is get up and keep moving forward. For there is a bigger picture out there that needs me to fill.
You can say my ways has been repent.
I have been doing a lot of soul searching and reflecting on my life -- putting things in perspective.
As I go through this transition all over again, which this time has really impacted me to the core,
I realize it's time to take life seriously and stop playing with life and play my position as I can hear God calling me.
Signifying this as my last chance. . . I believe this is God's doing of making me come to realization of seeing life's significance.

They say there comes a time in every individual where he/she will have to face some bad before he/she can see the goodness.
I know what I have to do.
Now, it's just getting out to the world and apply it.
For life is short and it's hard. So, we have to live to our full capacity and do the best we can in prospering.

As I emphasize on my life, i have formulated and established a plan of stability and reassurance,
So, that i may not return to this place.
They consist of a chain of thoughts to good deeds...
Preparation is everything; you take three steps forward and two steps back,
that way you stay one step ahead of yourself at all times.
Know this -- no matter where we are in life, we're always on stage performing, and there's a ladder that we have to keep on climbing."

--------------------------
-----------------

"Knowledge is like an addiction; It has greatly enhanced my desire to keep learning.
And to know that -- it's a GREAT feelings. These are standards I have to uphold."

------------------------------------------

"We will run into problems in life, but that's God's way of helping us take responsibility and to build good character. We all have to live right, but we need to live smart then we will face less problems.
So make sure your choices and decisions are well deliberated."

-----------------------------------------

"It's so easy to lost everything in a blink of an eye, and I took life for granted. "Everything in general."
But I learned that no matter how far you go down the wrong path. . . you can always turn back around."

---------------------------------------

"There's always a time to give and a time to take.
You just got to know when.
But as we live, we learn. Especially towards the one we you love." - Action Speaks louder than words.

---------------------------------------

"Money ain't easy to come around.
Only we can make it better for ourselves.
We have to keep searching and reaching for what we want. To never give up, and appreciate
what we already have and eventually, the puzzle will connect itself."

-----------------------------------

Don't ever sacrifice your morales and sell yourself short.
The reason for failure is people quit before they time.
Always be patient, stay hungry and stay humble.
Life is no game. Live every minute like its the last.
Live for the purpose of it; for what it is.

---------------------------------
 
Yup, all of those were from my older brother. He's my motivator and the one continues to inspire. haven't seen that nigga in almost 5 years :/ A wise man, he really is. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)