This year in 2010, I had myself a pretty great and fun Valentines Day weekend.
I know my post is exactly 3 days late, but I've hadn't been in the mood nor have I felt pretty motivated and inspired to blog. I'm sure you all know what I mean; you just gotta have that stimulus in order to do something.
But anyways, back to the subject -- it was a fun-filled weekend spending time with loved ones and close friends. It was sort of like New Years Eve all over again, except most of my pals had a date or was with a significant other.
On Friday the 12, my Love Eddie & I went to go watch 'Valentines Day.' It was a good and cute movie. I recommend you to watch it. It will make you laugh =)
On Saturday, my buddies and I went out to a nightclub in downtown Minneapolis at Epic. It was a Valentines event and I had a good time, until around 12:30ish AM, for some reason(s), I totally knocked out, so we left. Lol.
Lastly, on Sunday the 14th, I spent almost the whole day without Eddie, due to the fact that he was working from 8:30AM to 6:00PM. But after he got off work, he came to my house and I had taken some photos of it to share with you all, but sadly I am poor and cannot afford a camera at the moment.
Anywho's, I forgot to make reservations and such, so we were looking for restaurants to go to. In the end, we headed out to Mt. Fuji; a Sushi, Steak & Grill restaurant. Our friends Jenni & Shina joined us out for dinner, so it made the night pretty fun :)
Well, I hoped you enjoyed this short-um entry of mine and enjoy my photos too!
Alexander McQueen is one of my all-time favourite Fashion designers. I adore and absolutely love his blend of couture and perfect tailoring. He does an amazing job working with those beautiful encrusted embellishments that makes his garments look "WOW!".
Though a lot of his clothes weren't wearable, they were beautiful. Alexander McQueen will be remembered, for he was an extravagant designer and visionary. RIP McQueen.
English Fashion Designer Alexander McQueen known for his unconventional designs and shock tactics was found dead today, February 11,2010 at his London home. It's a truly tragedy to many people and he will truly be missed.
3) I want to buy more clothes and new accessories, but I already have too many. . . IDK what to do with them when I feel like I still want to keep them, but then I have no room. *sighs...
4) I've been feeling so unmotivated this quarter.
5) I just want to quit Fashion and move to Korea, or France, or United Kingdom, or Thailand. . .
6) Feb. 6, '10 -- was my Bday celebration, but I cancelled it, just because I wasn't feeling happy. Afterward, my amazing friends threw me the sweetest and cutest SURPRISE PARTY ever! ♥
7) I officially turned one year older (19) on Feb. 7, '10 :) && My Mom, Dad and baby brother came to visit me in Mn. Later, went to go watch Superbowl at my Lover's place. Superbowl was weeeaakkk && SAINTS Won! =]
I fell in love with the Navi people. I definitely enjoyed the movie! It was probably one of thee best movies that I really loved watching of year 2009. I just loved the intricate designs of everything. It was interesting how the director made the Navi people the colour 'blue'.
Just watching the movie and seeing how the Navi people lived and how they were all so loving of their people, as well as appreciative of their culture, definitely and completely made me want to be like one of them. I wished there was really an island like that. It would be so cool! Haha.
Anyways, i know this blog sounds a little cheesy, but it's true! =)