Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Avatar

Yey! So I am finally a NAVI! ;D 

------
I fell in love with the Navi people. I definitely enjoyed the movie! It was probably one of thee best movies that I really loved watching of year 2009. I just loved the intricate designs of everything. It was interesting how the director made the Navi people the colour 'blue'. 
Just watching the movie and seeing how the Navi people lived and how they were all so loving of their people, as well as appreciative of their culture, definitely and completely made me want to be like one of them. I wished there was really an island like that. It would be so cool! Haha.
Anyways, i know this blog sounds a little cheesy, but it's true! =)

The Photo I used to 'avatarize' myself ;)

 
Loll, kinda weird, kinda cool huh? The NEW me! 

7 comments:

  1. i love that movie too!
    is that you? you're so pretty :)

    xoxo,
    http://littlemissaudrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. it was such a good movie! i watched it TWICE! =]
    And yes, both of the pictures are ME. The last one, i used this 'Avatarize' program to change me into a Navi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did you do this? its so cool
    http://koshysblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loveeee your blog,, its cute,
    i followed u girl...
    mind to exchange link?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved avatar too !
    nice post dear !
    oh and u asked about the PS effects.. theres alot of photoshop utube videos online.. but i learned to do those effects just by experimenting :D you can try searching in google for good tutorial :D

    thx for the comment on my blog
    michelle . @ GLISTERS&BLISTERS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha.. i love avatar too! I watched it in 3d and so amazing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahahah omg so cute!!! :)
    You def look like one of them! ;) ;)
    Navis! :)

    x

    http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)