Friday, April 16, 2010

Oh the feelings of Desires.

So, I think I figured out why I'm so "blah" and bored with clothes, or maybe it's just MY clothes. But i've come to a conclusions and realization that I need a new wardrobe, perhaps lighten my clothes a bit, make it more alluring. I think I really need to do some Spring Shopping, SERIOUSLY. All I have right now are basically "stuff" from Fall, as well as, "stuff" from a longgg time ago that I have not given away. .  . But anyways, maybe some prints will do, floral dress and tunics, accessories, summer hats, light-weight scarfs, gladiator and strappy sandals, everything vibrant. I don't think it's me being bored with clothes, but it's me being bored of myself...if that makes sense? Lol. Maybe, i'm just tired and lazy of looking nice and dressing up all the time... not that I care what other's think b/c I don't. Hmm...
Anyways, I like these, and I want to go shopping nowww, but BOOO -- i'm broke as a joke ;( 
How depressing. 


Colours, colours, colourssss! ♥

-----

I wanted to make at least two more collages, but then I got lazy...plus, my online class keeps me homeworking everyyyy singleeeee dayyyyy ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)