Saturday, September 18, 2010

Envision Fall 2010

A few photos from the Envision Fall 2010 fashion show. 
It was a lot of work that was totally worth it, and yes, I had an awesome time, as well! 
I miss seeing the girls and models that I worked with. 
Met Christopher Straub, from Project Runway. He absolutely a very talented 
individual and was super cool  to talk and take photos with. 
At last, I am now home laying on my comfy bed and feels sooo nice to just
rest and feel relaxed, after all the running around in my 4 1/2 inch heels. 


Enjoy bloggers! =)

Christopher Straub.
My lovely Vivian ♥ She truly is a wonderful designer. 

The glamorous Davee. (: 

 
Ignite Model; Tierra. She was great to work with. I love her 
sassy and cute personality. 

 
Suzanne! She was just running around like crazy. Such a great
person to work with, also! I admire her passion.


Straub's design & model.

This look was so outrageous! I loved it!

The crazy dressing room. 

Straub's. 

 Shoes & accessories. 

More amazing shoes!!

Jewelriesss <3



9 comments:

  1. Love that look with the green hair! That's so cool you got to sneak a peek backstage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, and that's so cool you got to meet Christopher Straub! He was one of my favorites from season 6!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random but I love the blazer you're wearing in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks gals!!

    Beth; Backstage was a lot of fun ;) Good experience.

    Ann; Thank you! Chris was awesome and very down to earth. He was one of my favs too. Too bad he got out...

    Roya; It's from Gap! I love that blazer! It's very chic and goes with almost everything i have. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, you look beautiful and I love your jewelry!

    joellenlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had a fabulous time! where was this show at? amazing pieces and shoes! gahh! xD

    and yes, Secondhand Serenade is pretty awesome! Um, they have a second album out called "Hear Me Now," and an awesome single called "something more." check it out! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw Christopher is such a cutie :) and so are you - I love those trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. u looked awesome! hope it was as fun as it looked. btw, cant figure out if ur from mn or madtowne. or visiting one or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you @iDIAV :)
    I am from Mn.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)