Friday, November 5, 2010

Fashion NOW: Fashion Fright Night

I am way over due -- life has been a roller coaster; lots of ups and downs, and really, just extremely busy. 
I apologize for my lack of blogging; I absolutely am deprived of it. With having some weight off my shoulders, here I am blogging again. I don't even know or remember how long it has been, but it feels nice to blog and just reminence about great times that had happen and gone by. 
October 27 -- The night of Fashion NOW: Fashion Fright Night event produced by the famous and brilliant man, Richard Moody, event producer/coordinator and fashion designer, which was held at the Fine Line Cafe in downtown Minneapolis, MN. Also music dj'd from my favorite radio station, 96.3! 
Everyone came out with their fashionable swagger. It was a pretty eventful night of fashion, great music, socializing, and just hanging out with great friends and get to be seated front row! 

Here are few photos from the night:







Ellis One <3 Beautiful voices. 

Miguel! He was such an entertainer. 

96.3 Host -- Tony Flyyy

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! Fantastic, and it looked like such an eventful night :)
    xx

    http://sheplayedwithsnakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)