Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bonjour to the Eiffel Tower, again! :)

Feb 28, after walking around for hours, spending time looking  at the wonderful works of art the Musee du Lourve comprises, my girlfriends & I decided to make a trip to see the Eiffel Tower UP-CLOSE. We had no sense of direction how to get there by metro, so we walked. It was pretty crazy, and that day was just ridiculously cold. We walked probably more than 1,000 or so blocks. I also had no coat or jacket on except my oversized sweater that I got at Pull & Bear while I was visiting Milan, Italy. At least it was bulky enough to keep somewhat warm. Thank goodness, I haven't got sick. (: 
I also love and enjoy gazing the Eiffel Tower. It's such a beautiful piece of monument. I was totally take away while being literally 5 feet away from it. It was amazing!! 


-
-

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)