Monday, May 9, 2011

Blog Feature: Miss Davee Ek,

Tonights post, I want to feature the beautiful Fashionista, Miss Davee Ek, public relations director of Secrets Fashion Agency.  I can't help but just ADORE not just only her NEW photos of  "What She Wore" but ALL of them. Never does she ever fail to impress me with her mix-match type of style; colours, prints, masculine and feminine - she does a hell of an amazing job at it! Gotta love her for that! :) 



\


What Davee Wore: Sheer open back shirt/dress: Rachel by Rachel Roy, Belt: h&m, Wedges: Vera Wang Lavender Label, Carryall in large: AA, Necklace: F21, Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson




5 comments:

  1. oh wow, love the total revamp of your bloggy Marie! <3 and thank you for the kind words + support you give to myself (and SFA) xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks loveee! and of courseee! <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha of course I don't mind if you featured me! I'm flattered you even asked :)

    I love this girl's style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oww i love that necklace..looks great..

    check out my blogs if you're free
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ann - Yes, she is a gorgeous fashionista! i love her style, too! :))
    And TY!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)