Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blog Feature: Rouge Fox

It's been awhile since i've blogged and I do apologize to my fellow followers and readers on behalf of my lack. 
Work, school and online classes have been keeping me extremely busy and for the past few weeks, I feel as if I haven't had any time to relax at all as well as have some peace and quiet time to myself. 
But today is the day I get to relax and finally have some time on my hands to browse the web, do some online shopping therapy, and catch up with my blog. 

Today, I want to feature Blogger, Ann Nyguen of Rouge Fox. Her blog has become one of my favorites to come to in search for my daily source of inspiration, whether that be fashion, music,or just miscellaneous images...I always find her blog completely interesting and entertaining. No only that, but she shares amazing fashion online websites with her followers, too!  With that said, I want to give a big shout out to Ann Nyguen for always keeping her followers updated with fashion, trends, music and etc. 
A few days ago, she posted a style look of her own, which I completely fell in love with! This season, I am obsessed with asymmetrical cuts and her flowy white skirt that drapes oh-so graciously, just really caught my eyes & of course, her circle sunnies, too! I love how her outfit is kept simple and classy, with earthy tone  monochromatic colour pallet and adds a  touch of neon pink lipstick to complement the heels of her shoes! 
This outfit of her, I absolutely adore.

Photos via: Rouge Fox

2 comments:

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)