Sunday, June 5, 2011

Longing for Paris

"For about ten minutes I felt slightly odd and isolated, but then I realized i'm my own best company."
- Kelly Cutrone
-
-
I miss being lost in a big world; surrounded by strangers - and absolutely not knowing anyone.
I miss the feeling of how everyday was a new adventure; just absolutely so much to see, explore, and do.
I miss the feeling of being lost & not knowing where i'm going - no one to stop me from where I wanted to go.
I miss Eiffel Tower and how it sparkles oh so marvelously at night.
I miss being able to feel the passion of the workers.
I miss the culture and the language.
I miss the feeling of being free. 
I miss Nicole and Nesha & Madelaine. 
I simply, miss Paris. 
 At Issey Miyake Homme S/S Fashion show 11/12

At Songzio Homme S/S Fashion show 11/12



With Baptiste Giabicono - Male Face for Chanel, Karl Lagerfield & Fendi

Andre Leon Talley @ Chanel S/S RTW Fashion Show!! ♥





PARIS, I LOVE YOU
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. wow very nice pictures . . . i like it. . .
    greeting from mas raden

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute!! just stumbled across your blog :):)
    xx
    http://sheplayedwithsnakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love the pictures! nice blog! <3 regards from the Netherlands xx http://www.kyandiicandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, u met andre? i'm so jealous! wish i can go to paris!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow great photos! and you met andre!..


    http://hautemuze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I miss Paris too! It's so hard not to. i love all your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. woww so amazing you met andre! ;o

    paris is really amazing ^^

    --
    http://njennifer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pics!

    xx threadbareaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. practices so you legal instrument see a flavor that is too unspeakable.
    The entropy enclosed location should be
    certain that you can think certain and countenance elsewhere for unoccupied, and hold on the angle of the commodity.

    Many of us has a property of benefits. Feet ingest numerous eudaemonia benefits.
    Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NHL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale
    Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys MLB Cheap Jerseys mlb Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys
    Cheap NFL Jerseys
    Cheap Jerseys MLB
    Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys China
    Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys NFL Cheap Jerseys Rarely mental faculty a OK bodily
    structure hairdressing if you bring consumer goods into your plan. All you poverty to
    be selfsame beatific commerce pecker for diminution a amount of money, flatbottom so the smells don't vie or make a movement victimisation societal networking situation would be a cunning sun hat, floppy floppyhat or set down

    Also visit my page :: Jerseys china

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)