Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Shoes

New shoes that I ordered from one of my favorite website Piperlime finally came in today! I'm so stoked to wear them out. Although they're a tad bit big on me I am not complaining because it still fits fine and I'm sure I'll be able to work with it :) I ordered a pair of Amy Cognac wedges and the Batista nude patent heels - i've always wanted nude heels and finally I have one to dress up with! I am so happy with my order, better yet, I got free shipping, too! Want to know what my total purchase was? $24.50! So basically, I got two pairs of shoes for the price of ONE! =)
Enjoy my photos, lovelies.









Wearing the Batista Nude Patent heels


Amy Cognac wedges 
-----------------------------------------------
Anddd my extremely MESSY bedroom; working homework, business, and playing dress-up! 

Thanks for checking out everyone! 
Have a wonderful day!! 
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)