Thursday, August 26, 2010

Biaggi's ♥

These are some late pictures from my dear friend Vicki's b-day, that I forgot to post up.
We did a little birthday celebration for her at a friend's house and then headed out 
to this Italian restaurant called, Biaggi's. 
This restaurant is very nice and fancy; I love go to places like this. 
I'm a huge fancy person. 
Indeed, I was very excited to go because I hadn't had Italian food in soooo long!
The food was delicious and sooo full-filling and the prices was not that bad, either.
Overall, I enjoyed dinner with the birthday girl and with some of my great friends.
 One of my fav. dish out there; The Calamari ♥ MmmmMmm


Ended the night off with a few drinks.

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time...everything looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did =)
    The food was great and well cooked!! I want to go there again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drooling over your photos. love italian food! thank you for following my blog. I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mary, I just now saw your comment on my blog. It's been so long since I've logged on. Lol. But yes of course you can quote me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, the food looks great! Following you back :o)

    joellenlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The food all looks sooo yummy! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love calamari:)
    xoxo, Olya

    www.theate-olya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the food pics have made me really hungry lol!xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pasta dish looks amazing. Haha, now I'm hungry all over again.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)