Wednesday, August 25, 2010

GAP welcomes Fall.


I absolutely LOVE the GAP. And what I love more is our Fall collection 
snippet that just came in about a 2 weeks ago.
It is sooo tempting to not buy the products that my heart 
rushes for. I need to save my money, like, reeeeaallyyy baaad. I've been 
a shopaholic lately, and personally, money has been super tight for me. 
Ahhhh. But so far, the collection is very bold and classic, 
keeping it very GAP Signature. The styles are more to 
be worn around the clock for a day in at the office, to a 
night out with friends. You'll definitely have to come 
see the collection for yourself though and if you do by
any chance -- I hope you like it as much as I. :)
Moving on, on September 28th, we'll be getting more products for 
our Fall collection, and my GM says that it is going to be a 'SURPRISE', 
even, she doesn't have a clue about it. So, i'm really looking forward to the 
28th of September!!

Anyways, I got these photos from the Gap website, and I decided to do a fun collage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)