Sunday, August 22, 2010

Whoot-Whoot for MK! ♥

If I had to choose any fashionista icon, that definitely would have to be Mary-Kate. I grew up adoring and I still adore her now. Her style is timeless, effortless, and even though it's a little dangerous to play with fashion, she dresses up with confidence, and I admire that about her! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the way she dresses. She looks gorgeous in these photos :)

Love her shoes! 



She's gorgeous! She looks so serene and I love her lips! <3 


LOVE the shape of her silhouette! So sharp and powerful.


C O L O U R :) 
And ohhh the antlers, lol. Totally confidence! 




Featured in Marie Claire's SEPTEMBER ISSUE =] 

5 comments:

  1. I love Mary Kate and these photos! She's been one of my "style icons" for the longest time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and I really like your blog!

    MaraArt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like those photos to the death,hope someday I can take her pictures haha :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)