Sunday, October 10, 2010

Choppy 101

This is just an experience; i'm here on earth to have experiences.
Nothing is wrong.
My higher self knows what is going on. 
This situation is for my benefit, even if I can't see that now.
My fears may come true, but the outcome will not destroy me. 
It may be very good.
I'll wait and see.
I'm having a strong reaction now, but isn't the real me.
It will pass.
What i'm afraid of losing is meant to go.
I will be better off when new energies come in.
Whatever fear says, nothing can destroy me.
When people fall, they don't break. They bounce. 
Change is inevitable; resisting change doesn't work.
There is something here for me, If I have the awareness to find it.
The things I fear the most have already happened.
I don't want to hold on anymore. 
My purpose is to let go, and welcome what is to come.
Life is on my side.
I am loved; therefore, I am safe. 

~ Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)