Saturday, December 11, 2010

Winter Forest

I always wait for our Holiday candles at work, and finally, it came yesterday morning! First off first, I have fetish for candles…but just something about our Holiday candles that I love about it. Every time, they always come up with something neat and creative for the designs, and the scent is always just the perfect scent. This years holiday candle is made of Soy and paraffin wax blend which is exclusive at the Gap. For those of you who do not know, soy comes from a renewable resource, burns cleaner and is more environmentally friendly. Isn’t that great!? Right now, my candle is lit in my room and as I’m sitting on bed typing this i’m sooo loving the smell of the aroma . It feels great now that my room smells nice! ;)

~ Maree 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)