Thursday, February 3, 2011

Amsterdam Mini-Vacay Recap


Hi followers, bloggers, and viewers, 
So i've been MIA & I apologize for not keeping you up to date with my posts, but i'm finally back to posting. It's been pretty crazy for me. Of course not to the extreme, but just been feeling super busy for some reasons. I had a mini vacation with some of my girlfriends to Amsterdam, and although the weather was quite cold, I had a great time while I was there. Amsterdam is an interesting city. There's quite a few cool museums to visit, such as the Wax, the Heinekein Brewery, Vodka, Anne Frank & Vincent Van Gogh. I only saw the Anne Frank Huis & Vincent Van Gogh. They were both phenomenal. Anne Frank was absolutely amazing and truly inspiring; 45 minutes of waiting was definitely worth it! 
Though I got to see some awesome places, I was totally eager to come back home to Paris. Over the weekend, we stayed in a Hostile. It was....interesting. We later joined with two other men the second night....the other 8 girls who were in the room with us were pretty rowdy. But at least I can say I got to experience that, right? Lol. 
Sometimes I wonder how people can even live there or study school there. It seems more like a "visiting" place then one where you can actually live or reside in. Maybe it's because I was in a more touristy area? But still, I'm glad Amsterdam was 3 days. I missed being in a clean environment. 
;) 
Hello, from Amsterdam :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)