Friday, February 25, 2011

Quick Update from Milan

Yes, I am in Milan,Italy for the meanwhile til this Sunday.
Today marks the second day i’ve been here and so far I am absolutely LOVING this city! I almost feel as if i’m loving it more than Paris, haha. But they’re both amazing and beautiful in their own ways.
Since I haven’t been blogging and keeping my fellow viewers up to date of me,myself, my life, I thought I post up my most recent picture of myself that I took before I left to Milan, which was two days ago.
Cheesy, and not the best of myself, but it’ll do and I guess i’m pretty content with it. Just had to mess my hair up a lil bit (which, it still looks a tad bit straight, eh?)
Anyways, today has been long, exhausting, day. Got to tour a little bit of Milan. Gosh, I can’t even describe how eye-candy everything is; i mean, the displays, the architecture, the art, the fashion…absolutely EVERYTHING. It’s as wonderful as Paris, I tell ya. I visited this modeling agency called Bandits. The owner/manager was super cool and so down-to-earth. I learned so much just hearing what he had to say and tell us all about the modeling industry. It was truly interesting. After that, we visited the Instituto Marangoni, a Fashion school, that is located in Milan itself, Paris & London. I really, really, really, like the school. It kind of reminded of the Art Institutes, the school that I attend, but then again, it can’t even compare! Instituto Marangoni is a fashion school that offers programs such as fashion business, styling, promotion and advertising, graphics, photography, design, and etc. I really want to study there one day and the all the professors who I got to listen to are just so damn knowledgeable and bright in their profession. I feel like I can learn a ton from that! I am also surprised at how many Asians I saw, too, whereas in Paris, I feel like I don’t see that many of them….
But yeah….today was a great day, overall. It feels nice to be back at the awesome hotel room, relax, and just listen to slow jams. I miss my fellow peeps back at home; my family, my friends, and my boyfriend. You all are always in my thoughts <3

CIAO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)