Thursday, February 3, 2011

Double the Knuckles


Current obsession? Double fingered Rings.

The must-have and hottest trend for accessories, I say. What was once considered strictly urban wear (80s Hip-Hop, anyone?) is now mainstreamEver since they came out, i've been completely obsessed with them. I have about more that 6 double fingered rings, and never do I go on a day with out wearing a pair. They're super comfortable, fun to wear, and they make a bold statement. In fact, sometimes I even buy two of the same rings and stack together for a bolder statement. Like any other rings, they come in crazy, unique, and fun designs. I had some time in my free time and decided to make a collage of double finger rings that are all under $20.00! Get yours now :) You definitely can't go wrong with rings, especially the double fingered rings. So What do you think? Have you embraced the two-finger ring trend? How long do you think this phenomenon will last?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)