Friday, April 22, 2011

Mind-Crap...

Some days, I try my best to keep to the “slow to speak, quick to listen” philosophy. But starting a habit is no easy task. I still find myself wanting to share the endless thoughts that travel chaotically throughout my curious and increasingly introspective mind.
But Im only a young woman. A naive individual on a vast treasure hunt for the wisdom and knowledge of the collective understanding around me. A small person in a big world eager to be aware of the immeasurable insight that countinues to encapsulate me each and every day.
I guess all this craziness is my way of saying….On the flip side of that coin, I have also taken a seat in the back of the crowded room and allowed myself to soak in the beauty around me. Let me tell you, Im learning that the latter is proving to be much more rewarding….
With that said, I hope my break of silence on here will be more of permanent thing…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)