Monday, April 25, 2011

Saturday.




This was my Saturday (April 23rd) outfit. I haven't felt pretty in a long time, so since I did that day, I wanted to take a few snapshots of myself before heading out to The Depot to help out the Sol Inspirations ECO FASHION & GALA EVENT.  No editing, just natural lighting. Don't you just love natural light? I do!
On the flip side of the coin, as I got to The Depot, it was nice to catch up again with Jessica Cunningham, founder of IGNITE MODELS INC. I definitely LOVED the venue that they had picked for the Sols event, and thought it was the perfect place. Sadly, I was not able to stay and enjoy the show at night. Although I heard it was a wonderful show, I also heard many disappointments as well; not the show, but designer wise. Anyways, you can view photos and read the review by Jahna Peloquin on her fashion blog: Le petit Connaisseur de la Mode. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)