Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, everyone! :))
I absolutely love this holiday! Family, friends, loved ones, great food, but especially a day to show the people around you and in your life that you are thankful and appreciate them. It's ever so often that you show some someone that, so make this day count, and don't take things for granted. It's a day to be happy!

Aside from that, I am still in Minnesota. Was suppose to go to Madison, WI for the holiday, but plans changed, and now my family is coming up here to spend the holiday. I'm so excited to see them! I miss them so much! <3

I want to thank God for giving me such marvelous individuals in my life, and giving me such a wonderful, loving family! I want to thank all the people who have made grow and made stronger, as well as made me who I am to do. I'm thankful for all the up's and down's and i don't regret one bit of it.

Hmmm, anyways.... I will not be typing much, because i'm so busy due to cooking and all...so this will just be a short blog.

Can't wait to eat the delicious food today! I'm not a big fan of Turkey, but whatever.... i'll probably end up eating a little of it, if it looks good. Lol. Well good day everyone and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)