Tuesday, January 25, 2011

012211


My outfit during the night Ann Demeulmeester & Herme's Homme fashion show. 

 
Leather Fringe moto jacket, Forest green boyfriend shirt: H&M - Latex leggings: F21 - Black lace up boots: New Look - Accessories: Charlotte Russe 
-
-
-
Sadly, no photos inside from Ann Demeulemeester show ): My camera died & I'm mad at myself for checking the batteries beforehand...however, this is the only shot I got...and OUTSIDE picture.
-
-
-
Later on that night, I headed out with my good girlfriend, Adrienn. We went to hang and chill at the Hermes Homme Fashion show. I saw dear Himsky and his buddy Jacob, once again, the guys I met at John Galliano's show. It was great to see them again ;)
 
 
 
-
-
-
After Hermes, Adrienn & I decided to hit the Latin Corridor to grab a few drinks, eat, and lounge. We got to a cafe and looked at the menu outside....who knew that we happened to be right next to the RAF SIMONS (invitation only) show. It surprised us how we just happened to be there...I wanted to go and keep looking, but Adrienn wanted to stay for a little because she felt like something good was going to happen. And so we stayed longer, chilled outside, people-watch, chit-chatted with Rachel M. who is from London, and whom I had met at the Ann Demeulemeester show. All of sudden, P DIDDY or "DIDDY DIRTY MONEY" comes out of no where and walks to the entrance. My jaw dropped and i'm sure I looked like a dumbass compared to all the other Parisian fashionistas and fashionistos who were outside. Adrien & I were so startstrucked and we both just wanted to scream. We were definitely like frozen statues....I was literally two feet away from him. It was unbelievable. WOW to seeing more than million bucks in front of me! That ended my night, amazingly! <3 
~ Maree 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mary! I love reading your entries on your blogspot. I wonder how it feels seeing diddy right in front of you! I checked out his album a while back when vogue released some info of it and I really like a few tracks off it! You're looking cute as usual! I still giggle when I see how short you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ren! Thanks for checking :)
    Seeing Diddy in front of me...honestly, I was startstrucked and just wanted to scream, like, for real. I don't know, i've never felt my heart beat that fast before...haha. I really was a frozen statue. I just stood my ground and watched as he went inside the show...it was very cool.
    Still feels a little surreal, but it was definitely neat seeing a celebrity! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)