Monday, January 17, 2011

Take my Breath Away...

Two nights ago, the girls and I went to go visit the Eiffel tower once again, only this time, to see it at night where the lights shined and at 10:00 PM it sparkles for 10 minutes :) 
I was in heels the whole time we were trying to get there. Absolutely so much walking, switching from metro to metro and walking on the streets of Paris to get to the Eiffel Tower. However, at the end of the day, it was all worth it! As I got there, my jaw dropped and I was feeling completely amused just by staring at it. It’s soooo beautiful at night and I felt like I could stare at it forever. I was speechless and it was absolutely breathtaking! When it Eiffel Tower sparkled, all the girls & I just screamed because it was just so damn cool and amazing! I felt like it was Independence Day or New Years Eve for some odd reason, haha. While I was there, I really just took my time to cherish my moment and experience there, for it was an unforgettable feeling.
~ Mary 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)