Monday, January 24, 2011

Jean-Paul Gaultier ♥

During the same day of attending Issey Miyake's show. Carrie & I decided to check out the Jean-Paul Gaultier's "James Blonde" Men fashion show. Of course, it was pretty crazy and so were the people who were waiting and hoping to get inside to view the show. 
Luckily, Carrie & I were near the front of the line. With feelings of uncertainty if the securities were going to let even any one or just one person, we still kept our hopes. 
After awhile, the securities let Carrie and in, and I was luckily to get into the show, too! I definitely did not expect that at all. We were both so excited and ran upstairs to where the fashion show was the. 
As we got in, it was just starting, so we good thing, we didn't miss out on anything much. 
It was a dream come true, just being able to actually be there to watch and see the man, himself, Jean-Paul Gaultier, walk down the runway, waving to the audience. I didn't take much photos as I wished I did, because my camera was lagging. But I got a few, so here they are. Enjoy! :)


:) 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)