Monday, January 24, 2011

Galliano Night.

January 21, I attended the John Galliano Homme fashion show, of course not literally being inside, but with hopes of maybe a miracle would happen. Haha. 
Nooopeee, no luck. Which is okay, because I was sort of expecting that to happen. 
And even though, it did, i'm not disappointed (well, maybe a little, but I am so over it), because I always like to attend anyways, just to all the great fashion and trends that people put on. It's pretty outrageous seeing what some people actually wear I tell ya. I got to see the male models get ready for the show, too & that was pretty neat to watch and spy on about ;) Plus, I really like to just people-watch. Every time I go to these kind of events, I always hope to myself that maybe I will see or meet some of my favorite fashion bloggers, such as Fashiontoast, sea of shoes, fashionfever, pandora, etc, or just any one whom I might recognize. 
Randomly, I did meet one though, Himsky Thaib; Lookbooker and twitter king, whom I follow and update with via online. Yeah, totally random. But it was pretty cool. He was super friendly and it was definitely really cool to talk and meet him at the Galliano show. So even though I didn't get to go, nor see, the brilliant John Galliano, I still got to see, some one! ;) 
Himsky & I. 
I am wearing a pastel coloured pink dress with a velvet yoke from that H&M. Coat, got it for Christmas & I never got a chance to ask my Aunt where she got it from. Faux leather bag: H&M. Heels: Rue 21. Stockings, Gap & Neckalace: Charlotte Russe.


Models getting their artsy makeup on.

Galliano show venue. 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)