Monday, January 4, 2010

C-C-Coco Chanel.

If I could honestly choose one person in the world to meet, it would be Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel. I have always admired and loved her collection and i'm glad that Karl Lagerfield does an impeccable job with it by keeping it very classsic and still very COCO CHANEL. 

Coco Chanel’s influence over 20th century fashion is undeniable. Her personal style is legendary and is a timeless source of inspiration. Although her look is distinctly feminine, her rebellious fashion designs played an important role in feminism with women’s liberation and the style of the flappers. Chanel was an independant woman who was well ahead of her time.


Here are a few of Coco Quotes that I like: 

1. 'I don't make fashion, I am fashion.'
2. 'Fashion is in the air, in the street. Fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, hat is happening.'
3. Fashion fades, only style remains the same.' 
4. 'The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.'
5. 'The best colour in the whole wide world is the one that looks good -- on you.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)