Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Favourite Fashion Icons.

1.
Mary-Kate Olsen;
 I have loved, admired and alway will. MK's fashion sense. She always ceases to amaze me every time and she looks flawless in anything she puts on. I love her carefree style and attitude, that's why she's my numero uno!













2.
Alexa Chung;
British born model and half Chinese; she has the essence of such an exotic and captivating look.  I find her style uber quirky and very distinctive. I love the way she dresses up. She really, in my opinion, represents a balance that's missing. I love that her beauty style is miles away from that super-pristine, blow-out queen look of the Upper East Side (think Gossip Girl), but it's about 3,000 times more chic than the mish-mash explosion of color and retro cuts that have been synonymous with Williamsburg. Insane 80s revivals aside, there is beauty in balance, y'know?








\









3.
Agyness Deyn;
What information can I give you about this waif of a style icon? British, supermodel, and only 21 years old, she is the next Brit model (after Lily Cole) to have caught my eye.
What I absolutely love about her is her almost radical sense of dressing. Instead of rocking the branded stuff, she goes for high ended street wear, very nice cuts. Basically her outfits just spell ATTITUDE.











4.
Rachel Bilson;
YES -- Rachel Bilson. No lies, her looks are pretty darn great to me. They're chic, sophisticated, casual, and bold! That's why I love her looks.











Alright... so i'm getting tired and a lil lazy. I'll update more when I feel more motivated. Lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)