Thursday, January 7, 2010

H&M's GARDEN COLLECTION!!

I am sooooo ready for the spring & summer, like baaad! Just hearing the word GARDEN makes me think Spring! (=
I just recently heard that H&M will be launching a new line in the store, obviously called, The Garden Collection. The Garden Collection is made using organic and recycled materials.
All the garments have been produced using sustainable materials or using recycled PET bottles or textile waste. I'm soooo excited that H&M has come up with this line/collection and is being eco-friendly, because I honestly believe we all should start being more friendly to the environment, and stop wasting. Because H&M is a highly popular store and has a collection of Fashion, I hope that other stores will think about being more Eco-Friendly.

Aside from that, i'm going to ramble on about the garments of the The Garden Collection. Honestly, these are one of the best eco-friendly garments I have ever seen, and I was just blown away when I glanced and glimpsed through the collection. It is absolutely exotic, romantic, chic, flirty, fun, glamourous and abstract. I love floral prints of the many dresses and skirts, and the textured halter dress, and jacket. The shorts with ruffles -- mannn, who would ever think of an idea like that?! I never would have probably imagined that. Props to whoever came up with that look, because  it's undeniably catchy and intriguing! I adore the whole collection, and it has taken my breath away. The prices are not that bad as well -- i mean, it is still H&M price point. Lol.
Enjoy the photos, though! =D


















5 comments:

  1. wow i love it! the red strapless dress is amazing! :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Natalie! :) I knowww, you have to check out the rest of the collection on the website! i really, do adore the red halter dress as well! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pieces look beautiful!

    Lovely blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dylana : Thank you! i admire pieces, as well : ]

    C.Chico: DITTO! =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)