Friday, January 15, 2010

POLAROID = THE FUTURE!!??



First and foremost, I have and must say, that I absolutely LOVE and have always enjoyed playing as well as using Polaroid cameras. Finding out that Lady Gaga is the new Creative Director of Polaroid, I can just feel that it will be a comeback! =)
I remember last year when I was going to do a magazine fashion shoot & project for my fashion class, I wanted to go use a polaroid camera to shoot my models. I assumed they were still around (lol) so I had everything planned out and all my models picked, but then when I went to the stores to purchase a polaroid...no stores were selling them. I then did my research and figured that they were discontinued in 2008 as what Lady Gaga said in her interview. Man, I was disappointed....

So there's my little scoop of story-telling. Watch the first clip, b/c Lady Gaga speaks just about everything I was going to type down about Polaroid cameras [SERIOUSLY].




4 comments:

  1. I had no idea she was the new creative director! knowing her creativity she should be great!

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so happy that Polaroid is making a comeback...with Lady Gaga as creative director! i just want Polaroid to make their old-fashioned cameras...maybe she will bring that back.
    xox alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW she'll bring it back! Everyone loves Polaroid, even though they weren't a huge a hit anymore eversince Digital Cameras came out. But i think that now, the trend is bring back OLD-WAYS back to the future! =]

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)