Friday, January 22, 2010

Life oh Life

OKAY -- well Life is going good, but relationship is rocky at the moment. If I have let the past go, I need not to be pissed off about it now. I need to stay calm at times quit confronting because I understand that sometimes, things shouldn't and/or need to be said.

I forgave way too much. But now, I just feel unappreciated. Now, I just feel like my conversations are useless. I don't want to forgive that person anymore. I want to be able trust again, to believe again. . . Anyways, I know this is sort of cheesy, but I believe in Horoscopes, Lol:

My Love Horoscope: 
There may be some tension with love, Aquarius, but if you keep a cool head then you will understand how to navigate these troubled waters with ease. This is a time where the challenges are coming from external forces, and whether you are single or attached, you just need to nip this in the bud. You may have to deal with one annoying individual who could appear to be looking for an argument today. The best approach is to avoid confrontation while resolutely staying your current course. Do not get caught up in drama, stick to the issues and facts and you can sort this out. If you find that you can not, then that alone is indication enough that this person or interest is not in your best interests.

On this day of your life, God wants you to know...  
that the way you treat others is the way you treat yourself. True respect for another comes from self respect. True love for another comes from self love. True forgiveness for another comes from self forgiveness.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)