Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SJP has me CARRIED awaaaay.




First and foremost, i absolutely LOVE and ADMIRE: Sarah Jessica Parker. She has an amazing style and I have always loved watching Sex and the City TV episodes. Plus, she has those gorgeous shinning eyes, that make you go "whoa." Anywho's on May 2010, the second part of the movie of Sex and the City comes out, and i'm uber, super, excited, and cannot wait to watch it when it comes out! I loved first movie and watched over and over again! LOL. That's how I am when I really like a Movie. This is a little off, but I even watched AVATAR for a second time. Haha. See? Ya catch my drift?
Though this is a pretty short trailer of SATC, i'm sure there will be a longer one -- one that will at least be 3 - 4 minutes. :-)



SJP photoshoot of ELLE MAGAZINE December, 2009






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)