Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Sunken Heart :

Alright, so I am going to keep this short and non-sweet.
I just finished watching the Minnesota Vikings versus New Orleans Saints playoff game. Well, unfortunately the Vikings lost. Of course, I was rooting for them - I live in MN. Gosh damn, the game was intense. It even went to over time, too! Vikings did very well during second quarter -- like, they KILLED Saint's ass!
I got upset at Adria Peterson, because of all the fucken fumbles he did! But I was happy to see that he stepped up a notch during 3rd and 4th quarter. Then holy shit, Quarterback Brett Favre gets injured, but then he got back into the game. Anyways, it doesn't matter what I say anymore, i just realized, b/c in the end -- Vikings lost. It was pretty close. I'm super sad and disappointed. My heart weeps for them, but I guess if you sort of think about it, they did not derserve to win. Why? well my reason is because there were too many fumbles and turn-overs, and yeah, they pretty much just fucked up and their game WAS fucked up too.

So now, I'm just at my boyfriends house; chilling and doing nothing but blogg my "pain" away... and yeah, watch my friends and my boyfriend play MADDEN, Lol. (Saints VS. Vikings) Really, we would be out celebrating, but were just all sort of like, "whatever," so i guess...fuck it. haha.

I Still love and believe in the VIKINGS though!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. everyone was super super super sad. the team that should of went to the super bowl.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)