Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Stefani Germanotta A.KA. Lady Gaga is TRUE LOVE.

So first of all, I really like her better with her brunette hair, but I suppose blonde doesn't look to cliche on her otherwise. Anyways, did you know that her real name is Stefani Germanotta. I didn't. I have always wondered, but never took the time to look into it, though i'm sure it is only just a click and search away...but if you know me, i'm laaazyyyy. Haha. Anyways, I love and admire Lady Gaga -- no doubt. Yeah, everyone says and thinks that she is weird...but that was always what she was thought as when she was younger. She was never really accepted amongst others and always felt different -- btw these are words that she mentioned about herself. Lady GaGa is so talented though, and she is such an amazing singer and performer. I love the fact that she stays/ed true to herself as a performer, if you just watch the videos I posted below, i'm sure you'll understand what I mean... hopefully. lol. Anyways, going forward, Lady GaGa also has a beautiful voice. It's very catchy and it just sounds really cool. A voice that I could definitely continue listening to. I love her songs too because they're not boring. Plus, i love the way she expresses herself not only through music, but through Fashion. I admire her fearless personality and attitude, and I love how she is not afraid to dress up, and care less about what other's and the critics think. That's totally the attitude & now if you've been paying any attention at all, she is a walking runway.
Here is a quote by her during her interview with ELLE MAGAZINE, issue January 2010 & this has totally nothing to do with Fashion, but whatever. Lol.
“I feel that if I can show my demise artistically to the public, I can somehow cure my own legend. I can show you so you’re not looking for it. I’m dying for you on domestic television—here’s what it looks like, so no one has to wonder.” 


ELLE MAGAZINE: JANUARY 2010 PHOTOSHOOT






Video














~ Mmmmmm ~

2 comments:

  1. I don't adore Lady Gaga songs, but her photos for "ELLE" are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol -- WHAT!? Reeally?? Yeah, you know... we all have our own different taste in music. I admire her and enjoy her songs/music. & yes, her PS for ELLE was gorge!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me smile :)